In partnership with Minneapolis Heart Institute®, St. Francis offers nationally recognized, comprehensive cardiovascular services to patients with heart-related conditions.
Minneapolis Heart Institute physicians at St. Francis offer invasive and noninvasive diagnostic testing, interventional and surgical treatment, education, community outreach and preventive cardiology.
Services provided by Minneapolis Heart Institute physicians at St. Francis include:
- clinical cardiology coverage - five days/week
- cardiology and vascular surgery consults
- cardiovascular disease prevention
- advanced heart failure care - general appointments and close follow up
- device clinic/pacemaker interrogations - electrophysiology nursing
In addition, Minneapolis Heart Institute now offers two new services at St. Francis:
- electrophysiology consults
- valve specialist consults
Minneapolis Heart Institute physicians provide care for inpatients at St. Francis, in addition to caring for patients in the Minneapolis Heart Institute Shakopee clinic located in the 1601 medical building on the St. Francis campus.
Learn more about cardiology at St. Francis here.